[RULE] Call to arms and requirements for the website

C David Rigby cdrigby at 9online.fr
Fri Feb 20 13:29:34 EET 2004

Hi Marco,
	Looking at your requirements, all reasonable, I realize that my
suggesiton of Drupal may be a bit heavy-weight.  One all too often
forgets that not all the world does not have high-speed access.

	Some questions (not just for you but also for anyone else):

1)  What is the current website based upon?  Is it something you or
others have custom written, or is it based on a CMS of some sort?

2)  What sort of resources are available in terms of a server?  In other
words:

3)  Are we intent on Apache/PHP/MySQL and do we have the
(hardware/software) resources to support it, or is something more
"lightweight" possible or desirable?

Ciao,
CDR