[RULE] Proposal/Vision: The Rule Desktop

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sun Feb 22 00:27:34 EET 2004

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 22:44:26 PM +0100, Ingo Lantschner  ingo.lists at vum.at  wrote:

> Hope it is more clear now and sorry for my sometimes not so clear
> sentences - its not easy for me to descripe such soft-themes in English.

Yes, it is. I'd say that we have in mind the same thing. Good.

All this makes it even more important to plan carefully what to do in the
next 1/3 months. Since we have some time before FC2 is out, I'd
restate that the first priority remains, before any further
development, to rebuild the site in such a way that it can be much
more useful *and* easier to maintain than today.

Once we have that infrastructure in place, adding, updating and
documenting stuff together becomes much faster.

So, let's please figure out how to do it. I have downloaded PHPMYCMS,
trying it just now. Other promising tools from C D Rigby list may be
drupal, back-end and Mambo. Feel encouraged to test them and/or prove
me wrong on this.

Anybody else who feels like improving the existing php scripts, just
ask me the source code.

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

You can't build a reputation on what you are "going" to do.
                                                        Henry Ford