[RULE] Call to arms and requirements for the website

C David Rigby cdrigby at 9online.fr
Sun Feb 22 08:57:33 EET 2004

Okay, I will set the system up as a server with the basic
Apache/PHP/MySQL and try out some of the CMS packages.  Since we seem to
have settled on using Rodolfo's server I prefer to invoke the principle
of least surprise and install the OS/Distribution/software versions that
are being used on that system.  Rodolfo, what are you using now?

I prefer to replace the Userlinux OS that is on there now also because I
learned some years ago in high school chemistry class that combining two
experiments in the same test tube can lead to unexpected, even
flammable, results!  {8->

Once I have it up and running within a few days, we can create user
accounts and starting trying things out.

CDR