[RULE] RULE minimum hw requirements

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Mon Feb 23 20:02:40 EET 2004

At 07:01 2/22/2004, you wrote:
>Here in Greece we are still struggling with 486's and I even have a bunch
>of 386's which I want to have a go at though getting a larger hdd to work
>with them is probably not possible. Perhaps just a simple floppy and only
>using the hdd for swap and some additional files??

Have you seen the Linux Terminal Server Project [1]? You could boot the
386's off a floppy or hard drive and use them as terminals if you have a
server. I have no experience with it, but it just might work for you since
that's precisely the problem they try to solve.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com