[RULE] RULE minimum hw requirements

Jason Bechtel jasonbechtel at care2.com
Tue Feb 24 16:48:19 EET 2004

For the 386s with 2MB of RAM, I think you aren't
going to be able to run GNU/Linux on them using
any existing projects.  However, I have heard of
another Free (eleutheria?) OS that you might want
to try.  Check out these links:

http://www.freedos.org/
http://programators.jinak.cz/freedos/projects/
http://sealsystem.sourceforge.net/

FreeDOS/Seal is specifically targeted at 386s.
Cool stuff!

Jason