[RULE] Call to arms and requirements for the website

C David Rigby cdrigby at 9online.fr
Wed Feb 25 09:15:01 EET 2004

In a minor flash of insight, it occurred to me to perform a minimal (no
X, desktops, etc.) install of RULE/RH9 and then to perform updates and
install the needed Apache/MySQL/PHP packages for us to test various
CMS's or whatever.  Hopefully, minor version number differences between
programs will not be a show stopper, but feel free to send the details
about the Apache version, etc., if you are so inclined.

At this point the system is running the latest stock RH9 i686 smp kernel
and has had the updates, current for 24 Feb, installed.  More progress
reports as progress is made...

CDR