[RULE] Fw: Re: freesco and old network cards

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Mar 19 16:51:26 EET 2004

At 05:09 3/19/2004, you wrote:
>So where's the old Red Hat Distros? not on RH's FTP servers, they just
>have empty directories titled with older version numbers.

Sure they are. All the way back to 1.0, in fact. I used to run a Red Hat
mirror.

Now, if you want a 2.2 kernel from an old RH distro, I know for a fact that
I still have a full mirror of RH 6.2 on a disk at home (just gotta get it
mounted). Of course, unfortunately I don't have the experience to build the
afore-mentioned 2.2 kernel with all possible ISA device drivers built in. :-)

Let me know if there's some way I can help with this.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com