[RULE] Slinky source code, anyone?

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sat Mar 20 14:00:14 EET 2004

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 12:33:25 PM +0100, C David Rigby  cdrigby at 9online.fr  wrote:
> I have installed the most recent RULE project tools on the test server
> located at
>
> http://rule-test.homelinux.org/.
>
> Specifically, the directory is here:
>
> http://rule-test.homelinux.org/~rule/rule-tool/
>
> The boot floppy images are here:
>
> http://rule-test.homelinux.org/~rule/rule-tool/slinky-v0.3.96/images/
>
> and the stage 2 floppy scripts are here:
>
> http://rule-test.homelinux.org/~rule/rule-tool/slinky-v0.3.96/
>

> I have checked this from an external account (i.e., on a server outside
> of my own firewall) and I can download the slinky-v0.3.96.img file (the
> boot floppy) at around 35KBps.
>
> It probably says a lot about the two of us that both Marco and I can be
> found in front of our computers on a Saturday morning!  {8->

Right. Why go out in the sunshine when there is a whole world to RULE?
:-)

Looking good! Thanks again, David!
Off to study the scripts now!

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and
I'm not sure about the former.  -Albert Einstein