[RULE] Structure of slinky filesystem/bin folder

C David Rigby cdrigby at 9online.fr
Sat Mar 20 17:13:30 EET 2004

Marco,
	I used slinky-v0.3.96 to install RedHat 9 on deepthought, the server
that is hosting the test site.  But that required me to finish the
process by downloading relevant update RPMs from a RedHat mirror, as
well as initializing the RAID array by hand.  So what would be useful
would be an already "up2date" RULE-based RH9 installer, all on a single
CD.  In other words, a bootable CD that included the RULE installer and
all of the needed RPMs all on the same disk, yes?  Do you know what your
target system for the installation is?

	In other news, I am making my final comments on my previously-promised
report on SPIP.  It has gotten rather long, so I am going to put it on
the server and then post the link to the mailing list shortly.

CDR