[RULE] Slinky source code, anyone?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Sat Mar 20 17:32:17 EET 2004

At 05:33 3/20/2004, you wrote:
>It probably says a lot about the two of us that both Marco and I can be
>found in front of our computers on a Saturday morning!  {8->

Nah... I'm around too. I have the enviable duty of either completely
validating and debugging someone else's financial modeling spreadsheet by
Monday, or creating my own for the same task, also by Monday. I figure it
at about 15-20 hours of work, plus the inevitable
"I-canna-take-it-no-more-Capn" breaks which will inevitably be filled with
something Linux.

You are not alone. :-)

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz