[RULE] Structure of slinky filesystem/bin folder

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sun Mar 21 00:21:28 EET 2004

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 10:23:52 AM -0500, Fratoni Michael  mfratoni at tuxfan.homeip.net  wrote:

> Hi Marco,
> The development tarball (slinky_devel-0.3.97.tar.gz), when extracted
> as root, will create all needed symlinks and device files. (Only
> root has the permissions to create device files).
>
> All of the rule files are still available here:
> ftp://ftp.gnu.org/savannah/files/rule/slinky/
> Use at your own risk, and verify MD5 sums, the old server was compromised.
> All accounts were reset in the process.
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2752
>
> I am currently trying to recreate my FSF account so that I can upload the
> files again to the http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/rule/slinky/
> directory.

Michael!!!
First of all, NICE to hear you again! Really!

As far as mirrors for ISO and bigger stuff are concerned, the ideal
thing would probably be to have everything *both* on savannah and
on Rodolfo's server, as he already offered. Please let us know if it
possible to do it.

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

None can love freedom heartily but good men; the rest love not freedom
but license.                                               John Milton