[RULE] The SPIP CMS as the basis for a RULE-project website

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sun Mar 21 00:26:55 EET 2004

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 17:55:19 PM +0100, C David Rigby  cdrigby at 9online.fr  wrote:
> Good (UTC+1) to everybody,
>
> As previously threatened, I have written a report about a CMS called
> SPIP that can be accessed on the testing server here:
>
> http://rule-test.homelinux.org/SPIP-report.html
>
> I put it there rather send a large file out across the mailing list.
> Please read it and comment on it here in the mailing list.

OK, downloaded now. Will post comments monday or tuesday,
probably. Just one comment: the april "deadline" I mentioned is highly
flexible. It basically means "the best thing would be to be ready,
right after FC2 is released, to announce RULE for it and a new website
with lots of docs and resources". In practice, whenever we'll have all
that we'll go public again.

Thanks,

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

In a hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account
was, the type of house I lived in, or the kinds of clothes I wore, but
the world may be much different because I was important in the life of
a child                                         Author unknown