Deadlines & Commitments [Was: Re: [RULE] The SPIP CMS as the basis for a RULE-project website]

C David Rigby cdrigby at 9online.fr
Sun Mar 21 11:32:40 EET 2004

Marco and others,

	This is sort of two threads in one.  Below are your remarks about the
dealine on the website, as well as your wish list for a revised slinky
CD.  My feeling is that the web is great, but personal contact is
better.  So, unless someone wishes to jump in and prepare the CD image
as described in the 2nd block below, I will set the website tasks aside
for a couple of days and focus on getting a CD image together.  I have
used Michael's development tarball previously to build custom boot
diskettes, so I have some familiarity with the tools and techniques
there.  A decent install will impress folks at the conference in Poggibonsi.

	As always, no promises, YMMV, etc., but it should be doable by Wed.  Of
course, input and critiques from others always welcome!

CDR