[RULE] Inclusion of php scripts in SPIP CMS?

C David Rigby cdrigby at 9online.fr
Mon Mar 22 07:43:15 EET 2004

 From a security perspective, this should be okay if

1) We are confident we can trust the script to behave itself
2) It does not accept any input in the form of a parameters supplied by
the user (or at least restricts that input to, say, only the [a-zA-Z0-9]
characters].

The point is to not let a user of the system narness a script to pass
malicious/erroneous instructions to the server or a shell.

CDR