[RULE] Which md5sum for slinky-v0.3.96.iso?

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Thu Mar 25 11:34:55 EET 2004

In case David finds some obstacles, I wanted to have a fall-back, recent ISO
for the install lab of next saturday. Now:

On Saturday 20 March 2004 10:23 am, Michael Fratoni wrote:

> All of the rule files are still available here:
> ftp://ftp.gnu.org/savannah/files/rule/slinky/
> Use at your own risk, and verify MD5 sums, the old server was
> compromised. All accounts were reset in the  process.

That site contains a slinky-v0.3.96.iso in the folder
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/savannah/files/rule/slinky/slinky-v0.3.96/

The same folder contains an md5sum file, which says that the ISO md5
checksum is:

e3497f41bbebdb675e4f7227d8c0037b  slinky-v0.3.96.iso

The ISO I just downloaded from there does have this checksum, but of
course if somebody had managed to compromise our files he would have
also put matching checksum there. Can anybody else who downloaded the
same ISO before january post the checksum?

TIA,