[RULE] Call to arms and requirements for the website

Eugene Wong disposable_eugene at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 01:19:13 EET 2004

>From: drose <drose at dtlm.homelinux.net>
>Subject: RE: [RULE] Call to arms and requirements for the website
>Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:15:36 +1100
>
>I can [probably] do your regexps, I belive.  While no guru by a long
>shot, I love bash but I hate html.

Hi.

Wow. It's almost been a month since you sent that email.

I just wanted to let you know that I won't need your help anymore, because I
ordered, "Mastering Regular Expressions", which should tell me all that I
need to know. Also, if I recall correctly, they decided to not make use of
the BASH scripts.

Thanks for your offer.

--
Sincerely, & with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong

Disclaimer: this is a disposable email address but it should be around long
enough to finish any discussions.

MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*