[RULE] Abiword 2 for Rule

C David Rigby cdrigby at 9online.fr
Fri Mar 26 16:15:22 EET 2004

I just checked this, and the installation of
abiword-2.0.5-1.rh9.gtk.i386.rpm DOES require the rpms shown below, as
well as fribidi-0.10.4-0.i586.rpm from the
http://www.abisource.com/download/.  Since fribidi is an i586 package,
it may be necessary to rebuild it for i386 from source in order to be
used on a i486 machine.  I have not located a RH9 specific source rpm,
though.

Cheers,
CDRigby