[RULE] Re: Updated RULE RedHat 9

C David Rigby cdrigby at 9online.fr
Fri Mar 26 19:17:42 EET 2004

Bien fait!

I am just sitting down now to generate an iso image of all of the update
rpms (including all architectures) so I will post it on the server.

If you get a chance (not before the conference, mind you) could you post
here your list of installed rpms by issuing something like

rpm -qa | sort > marco.rpms

I am curious to see what you had to do to get koffice installed.  I
tried to install koffice-1.3, but there definitely were some dependency
issues.  I decided to set it aside for another day!

Enjoy the conference,
CDR