[RULE] Dependency list for KOffice and Firefox

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Thu Apr 1 01:06:08 EEST 2004

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 00:00:46 AM +0200, io  m.fioretti at inwind.it  wrote:
> Following David's request, here is what I had to install on my laptop
> to do the RULE presentation with KOffice and use the firefox browser.
>
> Starting from an install with tinyX and basic window managers, don't
> ask me in which order, sorry:
>
> kdebase                          +

I'm not positive if this is needed. Probably yes, but the truth is
that I installed it anyway to demo also konqueror and kmail.

Ciao,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Language shapes the way we think, and determines what we can think
about.						B. L. Whorf