[RULE] Suggestions for future slinkys

Jason Bechtel jasonbechtel at care2.com
Fri Apr 2 04:45:57 EEST 2004

I believe this is an answer to point #5:

http://menumaker.sourceforge.net/

It scans the system and builds a menu for any one
of a list of window managers / desktop
environments (including IceWM).  It's a
stand-alone project written entirely in Python.
You can put it in your .xinitrc file to run every
time you launch X.

Enjoy!
Jason