[RULE] Testing of new website started. Contributors wanted

C David Rigby cdrigby at 9online.fr
Wed Apr 21 10:45:26 EEST 2004

M. Fioretti wrote:

>>Question for Marco: are you working on a script in in bash or PHP?
>

> A bash one, so I can:
>
>   scp all the source text pages and the script
>   ssh into the server

If it helps, the rule.mirror.en.tar.bz2 file I used as a reference is on
the server (dated 20031009).  I have placed a copy in your home
directory on the server.  For reference, it is also unarchived and
installed on the server as a "live" site which can be accessed from
http://rule-test.homelinux.org/~rule/.