[RULE] IMPORTANT: Webserver for RULE must move!

DervishD raul at pleyades.net
Wed Apr 28 01:38:51 EEST 2004

    Hi Rodolfo :)

 * Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com> dixit:
> >Just one point: you pay, you choose, and nobody has the
> >right to complain if you're paying for giving RULE a place to live.
> >IMHO, the only thing we can do is thank to you for your effort.
> Thanks for the support. While I agree with you, any comments or
> suggestions someone might offer can help me make a better decision,
> such that both RULE and I benefit. <grin>

    You are right, of course, and any help is always welcome, I just
meant that suggestions should only bias your decision and that you
have obviously the right to do whatever you think is right with the
RULE home ;)

    Is very kind on your part to consider the list opinion on this
issue. Is fantastic the kind of people you can met in the free
software world :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736