[RULE] Preparing RULE for FC2, was: The RULE test website is up now!

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Wed May 12 05:09:06 EEST 2004

People,

On 2004.05.12 05:58, Martin Stricker wrote:
> "M. Fioretti" wrote:
>
> > My intention would be to split/extend the current RULE install
> guide
> > in two documents: an actual install guide for end users, and a
> > developers guide explaining how slinky works, how to customize it,
> > how to build package lists.... What do you think?
>
> Great idea! Actually, I thought we only have the install guide, and
> we'll need to customization guide.

Yes, it is a great idea - if I had a way of getting up to speed quickly
with how slinky works I might be able to contribute a little.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW	2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:0411-185-652