[RULE] Preparing RULE for FC2, was: The RULE test website is up now!

C David Rigby cdrigby at 9online.fr
Thu May 13 20:32:03 EEST 2004

Greetings all,

I like the idea of separating the instructions into two parts, one part
for our default install of a RULE-ified desktop system, the other for
developers that wish to customize.  Before my recent & hasty trip to the
USA, I started trying to understand the slinky installer, so I will
return to that task.  I have a system here that I can experiment with
(P166 notebook w/ 104 MB of RAM) so I'll see what I can do in terms of
FC2 test 3 as a starting point once I have the FC2T3 iso's downloaded.

CDRigby