[RULE] Small hardware donations

Eugene Wong disposable_eugene at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 10:01:26 EEST 2004

>From: Richard Kweskin <rkwesk at hellug.gr>
>Subject: Re: [RULE] Small hardware donations
>
>Here in Greece 486's get advertised at 50-100 euro and 8MB 72 pin simms at
>10-20 euro each! Another possible item might be graphics cards. Most of my
>isa based ones have less than 500 KB of memory. The treasured ones (only
>two of these) are pci based with 2 MB of memory - you get the picture.

I've got all of those things, except for the 8MB 72 pin RAMs. How hard would
it be for us to find these customers?

>As long as there is space and willingness on the part of those stockpiling
>such items I encourage the effort. Perhaps shipping costs can be saved if
>combined with someone travelling?

I'd be willing to start a business doing this. If I collected these would
you be willing to buy them from me, & sell them?

--
Sincerely, & with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE*