[RULE] Xircom NIC: xirc2ps_cs.o doesn't load.

Marco Fioretti mfioretti at MCLINK.IT
Fri May 21 11:20:02 EEST 2004

> Upon your suggestion, I'm trying a network install.
> However, I can't get the PCMCIA NIC to work. When
> /scripts/pcmcia.sh gets to ln 96,  here's what happens:
>
> $/sbin/insmod $PC/xirc2ps_cs.o

Gabriel,

I have *no* idea if this is even remotely related to your
problem, but have you checked the last week or so of
the fedora-list archives?
Other people were having problems with the PCMCIA
setup, and then found a solution (which I obviously
don't remember, and have no web access now, sorry...)

HTH,
Marco F.