[RULE] Xircom NIC: xirc2ps_cs.o doesn't load.

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Mon May 24 20:27:27 EEST 2004

On Fri, May 21, 2004 16:02:56 PM +0200, C David Rigby
 cdrigby at 9online.fr  wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Gabriel, I assume that you are writing from two email adresses.
> Sorry that it has taken me so long to respond on this.  My wife fell
> and broke her leg today while we were hiking, so I am a bit
> distracted.

First of all, my best wishes to your wife (hoping this is the correct
way to express sincere participation, luckily it doesn't happen often
to want to say this not in my mother tongue)

> However, it should be possible to use v0.3.96 to install RH9, then
> upgrade to FC2.

I don't think so. Version update is made by anaconda, and if anaconda
still worked with the kind of PCs we talk about here, RULE would have
had no reason to start...

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

You can't build a reputation on what you are "going" to do.
                                                        Henry Ford