[RULE] Xircom NIC: xirc2ps_cs.o doesn't load.

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Mon May 24 21:41:10 EEST 2004

Ingo Lantschner wrote:

> On Sun, 23 May 2004 22:49:53 +0200, Martin Stricker wrote:
>
> >   We will need to check
> >   if the new rpm will also work with the old RHL versions (I do not
> >   want to drop support for at least RHL7.3 yet!),
>
> as far as I know Slinky 0.3.96 does NOT support RedHat below 8.0- in
> other words, support for 7x has alread been droped.

I know. I have objected Michael's decision back then, but OTOH older
versions do dupport it... Personally I would prefer to have slinky able
to install RHL7.3, RHL8, RHL9, FC1 and FC2. If that is possible or
wantede by others are other questions...

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Linux Migration Project: http://www.linux-migration.org/
totes Webmaster-Forum: http://www.masterportal24.com/cgi-bin/yindex.cgi