[RULE] Xircom NIC: xirc2ps_cs.o doesn't load.

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Sat May 29 01:11:46 EEST 2004

On Thu, May 27, 2004 06:35:08 AM -0400, Fratoni Michael
 mfratoni at tuxfan.homeip.net  wrote:

> On Sunday 23 May 2004 04:49 pm, Martin Stricker wrote:
> > bugler at teuton.org wrote:
> > > Is there anything I can do to help?  It was suggested that I help by
> > > trying slinky with FC2... but since that won't be possible -- how can
> > > I help to make it happen?
>
> Just so everyone knows I haven't abandoned you all...
> Soccer season ends in a few weeks...

Holy cow, that's when the European Soccer championship begins!!!!
Nice to see you back, in case I forgot to say it before.
Ciao!

Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

None can love freedom heartily but good men; the rest love not freedom
but license.                                               John Milton