[RULE] PCMCIA problems in Red Hat?

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Sun May 30 21:21:45 EEST 2004

On Sun, May 30, 2004 09:51:42 AM +0200, C David Rigby
 cdrigby at 9online.fr  wrote:

> For the first, what is required is to run modprobe against the
> yenta_socket driver twice!  The order of modprobe commands looks
> like this:
>
> modprobe pcmcia

I have restored to rh9 + slinky 0.3.96 the laptop mentioned in "LILO
or partition table messed up". Now with that command I get:

modprobe: can't locate module pcmcia

even if I have kernel-pcmcia-cs-3.1.31-13

insmod pcmcia gives "no module by that name found"

What now?

Ciao,
	Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

May your campfire always burn bright