[RULE] Summary of PCMCIA problems in Red Hat

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Mon May 31 22:23:35 EEST 2004

On Mon, May 31, 2004 14:46:20 PM -0400, Da Worm  daworm at comcast.net
wrote:
> Does this help?  (Read the Long Version)
>
> http://planetbeta.mine.nu:8080/~mrbob/docs/laptop.html

Sounds interesting, thanks. I'll try to burn slackware 9.1 and install
it, just for the heck of it. It does seem to cure my problem. I do
have, with the latest config.opts file, "moved" the problem to IRQ 0,
and am stuck there.

So, I will try to install Slack on the side, but of course it would be
great to have a Red Hat 9 way to fix this, ie recompile whatever it is
integrated in RH9. Or patch with some config workaround. So, any
further help to make this happen is welcome in advance, and will be
tested.

Ciao,
	Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

There is more to life than increasing its speed.  -- Mahatma Gandhi