[RULE] RULE on LWN

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Thu Jun 3 18:44:06 EEST 2004

On Wed, May 26, 2004 22:56:08 PM +0200, M. Fioretti  mfioretti  wrote:
> On Wed, May 26, 2004 02:54:47 AM +0000, Jason Bechtel
>  bechtel at sdf.lonestar.org  wrote:

> > Just a heads-up...  My article on RULE will be published in the
> > Distributions section of Linux Weekly News this Thursday.  For those
> > of you who do not subscribe, it will become freely available on the
> > following Thursday.

Jason's article is now freely readable at:
http://lwn.net/Articles/85442/

Really nice article, if I do say it myself... :-)
Thanks again, Jason!

Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

We shall serve God, family and country, in that order, because without
the one before it, each would perish.