[RULE] FWD: Instructions for the new RULE mailing list

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Fri Jun 4 11:42:17 EEST 2004

Sent a second time to test the new server

----- Forwarded message from "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti> -----

From: "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 23:48:41 +0200
To: Rule-list at rule-project.org

Greetings,

this is the first message sent through the new mailing list manager.

as you can see, the list adress is now Rule-list at rule-project.org.
Please use ONLY this one from now on (even if it means changing it by
hand when replying to old messages) to post to RULE list members.

You should have recieved a "welcome to Rule" message by the mailing
list software. It contains a random generated password that you can
use to unsubscribe or change any of your options. It also contains the
URL of the new list administration page.

Those of you who were in nomail or digest mode will have to set up
these options again by themselves. I am sorry, but I haven't found a
way to migrate all the options automatically. If you don't succed in
changing your config, just let me know offlist.

Thanks for your patience,

       Marco Fioretti
       RULE project coordinator

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Don't think that a small group of dedicated individuals can't change
the world. it's the only thing that ever has.  (read on /.)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

You can't build a reputation on what you are "going" to do.
                                                        Henry Ford

Rule-list at rule-project.org