[RULE] New download area for RULE

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at utm.utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 8 19:18:24 EEST 2004

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004, M. Fioretti wrote:

> Please have a look at http://www.rule-project.org/download/
>
> I just divided it into: (this as basis for the corresponding webpage):
>
>  RedHat_9/        (or, to be added, RH8, RH7, Feddora Core_n...) RPMs
> 		  or anything else which is only valid/useable for
> 		  that specific distro version
	If the intent is to store a bunch of RPMs here, I would change
the naming a bit:
	RPMS/Redhat_9
	RPMS/Redhat_8

and so on. This will reduce clutter and make it clearer how to find what
they should be looking for, in my opinion. The cost of this is one
directory access (which can be quite a bit if you are looking through this
directory with a web browser).

- Paul