[RULE] Re: RULE Project Website Help

M. Fioretti mfioretti at MCLINK.IT
Tue Jun 8 23:10:14 EEST 2004

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 07:46:51 AM -0400, Ruth A. Kramer
 rhkramer at fast.net  wrote:
> M. Fioretti wrote:
> > Adding to the FAQ "How can I get package X included in RULE?", which
> > reuses my answers and points to another page listing already asked for
> > programs is really a good idea, thanks. Approved.
>
> Great!  What's the next step -- do you want me to provide a (plain text)
> draft,

Yes, please do send me a draft by email, off list whenever you
can. Any help is welcome.

Thanks,
	Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Real Programmers don't play tennis, or any other sport that requires
you to change clothes.  Mountain climbing is OK, and real programmers
wear their climbing boots to work in case a mountain should suddenly
spring up in the middle of the machine room.

Rule-list at rule-project.org