[RULE] New download area for RULE

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Wed Jun 9 00:50:45 EEST 2004

At 14:33 6/8/2004, M. Fioretti wrote:
>I agree word by word, but have no alternatives so far. Even backups is
>not exact, this will contain tarballs of the whole website for
>duplication on CD to allow offline browsing. Not there to preserve and
>restore files, really. But how do you say this in one or two words?

"archive"?

"mothballs"? <grin>

Using "archive" will also allow you to have some sub-trees there. For
example, the tarballs could go in one directory, the mbox files for the
mailing list archives in another (in case people want local copies on which
to search), etc. Just a thought.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz