[RULE] New Memeber!- Finding Red Hat Versions

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Wed Jun 9 20:30:25 EEST 2004

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 11:03:54 AM -0600, Rodolfo J. Paiz
 rpaiz at simpaticus.com  wrote:

> Nope. They provide individual packages and ISO images for every single
> release of Red Hat Linux from 1.0 to 9.

Yes, I had said the same thing.

> >To help people without bandwidth to get CDs, we suggest the RULE
> >network:
> >
> >http://www.rule-project.org/article.php3?id_article=1
> >
> Hey, I hadn't seen that. Marco, can you sign me up?

Most definitely! Anybody else?

> That page is going to need to become a table for easier presentation, I
> would guess, and we'd need to have the volunteers at least separated by
> continents or regions.

Yes, especially when there are more than one per area. I have already
informed several LUGs about this. We'll se what happens.

Ciao,
	Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

They can't stop us... we're on a mission from God!
                -- The Blues Brothers