[RULE] The Fast-Food Syndrome: The Linux Platform is Getting Fat

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Fri Jun 11 18:53:53 EEST 2004

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 10:02:56 AM -0500, James Miller
 jamtat at mailsnare.net  wrote:
> OSNews: The Fast-Food Syndrome: The Linux Platform is Getting Fat
> Jun 10, 2004,
[snip]
> http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=7324 for more of the story

James,
thanks for the link. I *had* read the article, but had forgotten to post it
here :-(

However, when I read it I *did* immediately write to the author and
the OsNews staff, saying "congratulations! But, do you realize that
you seem practically begging for just what the RULE project is all
about? What about writing another article about RULE?"

<shameless suggestion>
All other list members that should feel like doing the same thing,
have my thanks in advance!
</shameless suggestion>

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat for low memory         http://www.rule-project.org/

We shall serve God, family and country, in that order, because without
the one before it, each would perish.

Rule-list at rule-project.org