[RULE] Download page rewritten

Richard Kweskin rkwesk at hellug.gr
Sun Jun 13 23:41:47 EEST 2004

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 11:52:10 +0300
Richard Kweskin <rkwesk at hellug.gr> wrote:

> Hi Marco and everyone
>
> Perhaps I just don't know where to look, but wasn't there also the file Michael used to compile a kernel for i386 for rh9, perhaps called config-2.4.20-8RULE? Are there or were there other such kernel compilation config files used by RULE? I even looked on our slinky iso and on Michael's server and didn't see anything.
>
> I already have config-2.4.20-8RULE so I know I had gotten it somehow.

 Sorry, I just realised where to look. It is contained within the kernel package on the RULE iso. When a RULE install is done on a 586 or 686 you get a rh stock config file in /boot. However, when a RULE install is done on a 386 or 486 you get config-2.4.20-8RULE in /boot.

I still think it is worth putting on separately somewhere in the download section. :)

Richard

Rule-list at rule-project.org