[RULE] New page for the RULE network

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Mon Jun 14 01:57:22 EEST 2004

At 16:14 6/13/2004, M. Fioretti wrote:
>http://www.rule-project.org/article.php3?id_article=1
>
>Other members are obviously welcome.

Comments and questions:

         1. Colombia is rightly in South America. Perhaps either create the
southern continent, or change the heading to "Central and South America"?

         2. You've lost "rivasronald at yahoo.com" (or something like that)
who also volunteered for El Salvador. In his place is a question mark. Is
that deliberate?

         3. I'd be happier if my organization were listed as "Simpaticus"
rather than "home page".

         4. I would suggest (in hindsight) that having real names (e.g.
Rodolfo Paiz) in addition to email addresses would make everyone a lot more
comfortable. Someone looking for me would only have "rpaiz" as a clue from
that page, if we disregard the fact that he/she could look me up via my web
page. Even better is "info at nuevared.org" whom we'd just have to address as
"info". Never thought of that before, but seems better now... what do you
think?

         5. Excellent job overall.

Cheers!

--