[RULE] Reducing disk usage

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Mon Jun 14 21:10:01 EEST 2004

On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 09:00:53 AM -0400, Ingraham, Ed
 edward.ingraham at siemens.com  wrote:

> Most of the packages which you suggested were removed and the
> results are in
> www.wx4s.net/pkglist3
> www.wx4s.net/output3
[...]

> Any other suggestions to remove unnecessary items?

Sorry if I missed it, but have you checked that there are no unwanted
locales, and/or documentation?

You might want to take a look at this script, which should help in
these cases: http://www.rule-project.org/article.php3?id_article=20

By the way, your report is now online here:
http://www.rule-project.org/article.php3?id_article=96
let me know if there are errors/omissions

Any shell script, as well as draft of a slinky customization guide,
are welcome. (slinky is described here:
http://www.rule-project.org/article.php3?id_article=50)

Ciao,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Live for the present, dream of the the future, learn from the past.

Rule-list at rule-project.org