[RULE] Incorrect link

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Thu Jun 24 11:57:25 EEST 2004

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 04:55:16 AM +0100, David Jamison
 david.jamison1 at ntlworld.com  wrote:

> Ive just noticed that the link on the page  RULE: ISO images home page
> leading to the iso's is not quite correct it currently reads
> http://www.rule/project.org/download/iso/  it should be
> http://www.rule-project.org/download/iso/
> that is the forward slash after rule should be a hyphen.
>
> I hope this is not being too pedantic!

Not at all, you can't be too pedantic with computers, one characters
is enough to make the link useless. Fixed now, thanks!

Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. -- Pablo
Picasso

Rule-list at rule-project.org