[RULE] Install guide rearranged

Marco Fioretti mfioretti
Fri Jul 2 17:09:01 EEST 2004

> Suggestion:  In "prerequisites" (or in a "system requirements"
> section), there should probably be some general system requirement
> information.
Good point, shall be added

> QUESTION:  Someone once asked me to edit the install guide with
> my experiences from installing on my computer. WHICH FILE
> SHOULD I EDIT WITH MY EXPERIENCES?

The one I'm sending to you off list. Before starting please read the guideline here to understand the formatting:
http://www.rule-project.org/article.php3?id_article=53

also remember
that only general interest stuff should go there. Anything valid
only for your own particular pc/board type, hd controller....
should go in a new install report, see testing section

Thank you in advance,

Marco F.

Rule-list at rule-project.org