[RULE] Mini KDE Project

Marco Fioretti mfioretti
Mon Jul 5 14:31:03 EEST 2004

> I've been reading over the documentation for the MiniKDE project.
> Im going to try and do some work on this but before I go too far
> has anyone else done anything re a MiniKDE?

To the best of my knowledge, no. Neither in or outside RULE.
I have posted requests on several KDE lists to gather information,
but so far the only feedback I've got is in that page. The shortest
way to do it is probably to take the source RPMs from the redhat-kde
project (according to many people, better and more up to date of those
by RH/FC itself) and try to rebuild them with the tricks I've
collected in that page.

Thanks for working on this!

Marco F.

Rule-list at rule-project.org