[RULE] Re: Liboka ya Congo presented at Fikin in Kinshasa

Ingo Lantschner ingo.lists at vum.at
Thu Jul 22 16:50:43 EEST 2004

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:19:23 +0200, Martin Stricker <shugal at gmx.de> wrote:

> I have one request: Could you please post somewhere the output of
> rpm -qa

Martin!
What an interesting command - this switches of rpm did not come to my
attention yet - thanks.

For the moment, I can provide you with the output from my own workstation,
which is a "vum:BOX", so a Slinky-installed Workstaion for use in Office.
But I have done lots of evaluation in games, education, security and
multimedia - so there is a bit more installed than on our standard
vum:BOX, which is the base for Liboke ya Congo. Also OpenOffice and
Acrobat will not show up, since not installed with rpm.

LyC differs from vum:BOX only in these parts:
	* Locale ln_CD created (# localedef -f ISO-8859-1 -i fr_BE ln_CD)
	* ln_CD mo-files for iceWM added (this one keeps the translated strings)
	* ln_CD strings for AbiWord added (this one keeps the translated strings)

The relations put into one picture:

+---------------------+
+-------+                      +---+
|RedHat 9 shrike discs| -- Slinky 0.3.97b-vumbox --> |vum:BOX| -- l10n to
ln_CD --> |LyC|
+---------------------+
+-------+                      +---+
                                      ^

                               some modifications
                                 in rulerc.sh *)

Slinky 0.3.97-tarball |--------------+

---
*) modifications in Slinky-tarball:
1.Add directory vumadd to slinky_devel/rule_iso
2.Add directory postinst to slinky_devel/rule_iso
3.cd filesystem/scripts/
$ vi rulerc.sh
---content of rulerc.sh ----
echo starting postinst.sh
/mnt/cdrom/postinst/postinst.sh
echo postinst.sh done!
---end of rulerc.sh-----------------
     $ chmod a+x rulerc.sh

Attached I send the output of rpm -qa, I will send the output from a
standard-LyC soon.

Bye, Ingo.

Rule-list at rule-project.org