[RULE] APT, YUM or URPMI on RULE, was: Mini-KDE

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Thu Jul 29 07:51:35 EEST 2004

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 00:09:57 AM +0200, Martin Stricker
 shugal at gmx.de  wrote:

> I don't think [live CDs] are nice to use. Don't get me wrong, I
> don't have anything against developing such solutions, I just see
> little use for them.

I agree, see my other message. Of course, *installing* them on the hard
disk would solve a great part of the hd space problem. Not necessarily
improve performance, but they would be a good starting point. And
there also is somewhere a Fedora Live CD, with both desktp and server
versions.

Ciao,
	Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

Don't think that a small group of dedicated individuals can't change
the world. it's the only thing that ever has.  (read on /.)

Rule-list at rule-project.org