[RULE] APT, YUM or URPMI on RULE, was: Mini-KDE

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Sat Jul 31 09:34:52 EEST 2004

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 21:12:18 PM +0200, Martin Stricker
 shugal at gmx.de  wrote:

> So I downloaded the (back then) newest version of busybox and FC's
> rpm and tried to compile rpm by using busybox as it's C library (I
> don't remember how I did that exactly, I think I did it in the
> makefile) and have it link statically (rpm depends on a lot of *big*
> libraries other than glibc).

OK, do you still have that patched makefile around?

Thanks,

Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

According to one popular definition, craziness is doing the same thing
over and over but expecting different results.

Rule-list at rule-project.org