Can you see the RULE website now?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Aug 5 02:22:41 EEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 15:36, M. Fioretti wrote:

> in the last 24 hours (now it is 11:30 pm GMT +1) I haven't been able
> to connect to www.rule-project.org from home, to update some pages.
>
> I can, however, send & receive email, or surf to any other site. Only
> RULE gives "www.rule-project.org couldn't be found. Please check the
> name and try again"
>
> Also, this afternoon I could reach the site from the office.
>
> What is the situation on your end? So we can figure out how widespread
> is the problem, and where it is?

I have no problem reaching the server, nor have I suffered any
interruption of service with the other domains I run on that box. Please
let me know if there does appear to be a problem so we can attack it
more directly... but so far I don't see one.

I hope it was just a local problem for you and a false alarm, but I'll
check tomorrow morning carefully. Unfortunately my home Internet is out
and I'll be offline from now (2325Z) through tomorrow morning (1400Z).

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>
Simpaticus.com