[RULE] Install report: 486-66MHz/16MB/1.2GB

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabriel at teuton.org
Fri Aug 13 01:01:33 EEST 2004

On Thursday 12 August 2004 16:32, Paul Nijjar wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, Gabriel M. Beddingfield wrote:
> > 2. Had to set the timezone by hand: # ln
> > -sf /usr/share/zoneinfo/CST6CDT /etc/localtime
>
> 	Does "tzconfig" exist on the system?

Can't find it.  Not in path, /sbin, /usr/sbin, or /usr/share/zoneinfo.  No man
page either.  If it's usually somewhere else, let me know.
$ echo $PATH
/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/home/gabriel/bin

What is it?  A program?

> 	It's just an idea, but if you are interested in playing further
> with this machine then it could be useful.

I'll give it a go and post results.  Thanks for the idea.

--
Gabriel M. Beddingfield
gabriel at teuton.org

**** NEED A SMART, PROBLEM-SOLVING BSME? ****