[RULE] Installing Fedora FC2 with Slinky

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Mon Sep 13 08:08:52 EEST 2004

On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 13:32:02 PM +0200, Franz Zahaurek  fzk at fzk.at
wrote:

> just finished a first version to install Fedora FC2 with Slinky.
>
> See details at http://www.fzk.at/SLINKY/

Franz,

I have a laptop in which I can insert floppy *or* cdrom, not both. For
this reason I will try to use your latest slinky for http or nfs
install. Yes, I know I'm the first to test it.

I have prepared my desktop to be the NFS or http server. Will report
tonight.

In the meantime, I wanted to point out that the slinky 0.3.98 tar file
you uploaded cannot be expanded by normal user, that is, to customize
it you must work as root, at least partially. Was it intended?

Ciao,
	Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge.
                                      -- John Naisbitt, Megatrends

Rule-list at rule-project.org